Blank Timeline - Objectives for building a timeline
The aims and objectives for building a Timeline are as follows:
- To build a sequence of related events about a specific subject in date order along a drawn line
- To demonstrate how each event might impact on another event in time
- To build a fast 'snapshot' of time, people and events in our easy to complete blank timeline
A Vertical Blank Timeline
Our Blank Timeline is a vertical design as building a horizontal timeline - can be difficult as this type is limited by space (width of page). Our vertical blank time line can be drawn from top to bottom, allowing substantial entries to be made.
The easy way to building contents on our Blank Timeline template
Tips for the easy way to building contents on our Blank Timeline template are as follows:
- Decide the total time span you need to create
- Begin with the start date on the blank time line template
- Establish the length of time required and the end date for the blank timeline template
- All dates must be entered sequentially on the blank timeline template. Text should be clear and concise
- Enter the most significant, key dates on the timeline
- Provide short facts and info of people or events which occurred on the specified date
Building your first Timeline - Easy with our Blank Timeline template!
Once you have used our blank time line template the whole process becomes very familiar and extremely easy. Choose an easy and familiar subject requiring no research when building your first timeline - try building a time line of your own life!